Wedding Venues in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, and Chapel Hill NC
Whether you picture your wedding in a rustic barn, a classic church, a lush garden space, or even a mod museum, the plentiful amount of wedding venues in Raleigh, Durham, Cary and Chapel Hill mean that your biggest challenge will be making a decision. Indeed, with literally hundreds of prospects to choose from, getting started can be a little overwhelming! Here’s our best tip: before you do anything else, write down your preferred style and ambiance; the amount of people you’ll need to accommodate, and your budget. Those key things will help you, and your wedding coordinator, significantly narrow down your options. Below are some of the most popular types of wedding venues, and some of the most stunning wedding venues in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and Cary!
Top Raleigh Wedding Venue Options
From the elegant, to the cozy, to everything in-between, get inspired with these Raleigh wedding venue options.
- Art Museum: If you’re an art aficionado craving the modern, chic, and truly unique, an art museum is an awesome option.
- Historic Mansion: picturesque vintage architecture and lush lawns make historic mansions ideal for a garden wedding or tented soiree.
- Wedding Chapel: A classic wedding chapel can make a sweet, simple space that’s perfect for more close and intimate events.
- Golf/Country Club: A classic golf or country club is the perfect place to hold an elegant, luxurious wedding. Golf clubs usually feature a breathtaking backdrop of gardens and fairways perfect for your big moment.
- Barn or Farmhouse: These are the perfect options for Raleigh couples who don’t want anything too fancy. A rustic, vintage barn surrounded by open pasture and tranquil herb gardens can make for a magical night.
Ready to lock down a venue in Raleigh, Durham or Chapel Hill? Check out our list of vendors below. Be sure to check back every so often, because we’re constantly adding more options!