Wedding Transportation in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, and Chapel Hill
While it’s true that you can just ask your guests to drive themselves to and from your venue, providing transportation is a thoughtful addition that will make their (and your) evening run a lot more smoothly. A shuttle, taxi or limousine service will allow your guests to party the night away without worrying about getting home or appointing a designated driver. You’ll also be able to relax knowing that everyone will arrive at each destination more or less at the same time. Keep reading for some awesome wedding transportation ideas, and start your search with our list of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill wedding transportation vendors!
Creative Wedding Transportation Ideas for You and Your Guests
From limousines, to classic cars, to a fairytale horse and carriage, Raleigh wedding transportation options cover a wide range to satisfy every bridal style.
- Limos: Timeless and elegant, a limousine is the traditional choice for wedding transportation. Make it a stretch limo if you want your bridal party to jump in with you.
- Antique Cars: Your wedding is the perfect occasion to take a classic car for a spin.
- Horse-and-Carriages: You’ll feel like Cinderella as you ride along with your very own Prince (or Princess) Charming.
- Golf Carts: A golf cart comes in handy if your ceremony and reception are at the same venue, but a bit of a distance away. Make sure it’s decorated for the big day.
- Boats: If you’re having your wedding on or near water, you can ride off with your new spouse in a gondola, sailboat or rowboat.
- Vintage Taxis: For a classic wedding in the city, a vintage checked taxi is totally on-theme.
- Party Buses: For the couple that wants to ride along with the wedding party, nothing says “party” like a party
- Trolley Cars: A unique and unexpected option for a couple that wants to ride with their wedding party.
Ready to get started? Check out our list of Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Durham, and Cary wedding limos, wedding buses, and wedding car rental vendors here.
Do you provide wedding transportation in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, or Chapel Hill? Click here to learn how you can be featured on this page!
No products were found matching your selection.