Wedding Favors and Gift Stores in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill & Cary NC
From a wedding welcome gift basket, to take-away mementos, wedding favors are traditional, delightful extra touches that thank your guests for attending. Favors are also an excellent to personalize your wedding and compliment your theme. Need help coming up with some creative wedding favor ideas? Keep scrolling to read our list suggestions; then start your search with our list of Raleigh, Durham, Cary and Chapel Hill wedding gift vendors.
Creative Wedding Favors That Won’t Disappoint
Wedding gifts for guests can be sweet and delicious, beautiful and extravagant, or simple and useful—whatever fits your mood, theme, and personality! Popular items include sweet treats like decorated cookies and sugared almonds; or mini-soaps, candles, and lip balms. Here are some more creative wedding favor ideas to get your gears turning.
- Mini Champagne Bottles: Keep the celebration going by sending guests home with mini champagnes. You can choose your favorite brand, or make it personal with customized labels.
- Plants or Seeds: Flowers or succulents in tiny pots make perfect favors for an outdoor or farm-themed venue. You can also provide seeds for easy-to-grow plants like basil, tomatoes, and string beans.
- Hot Cocoa Mix: The perfect takeaway for a cozy winter wedding. Package the cocoa powder and marshmallows in miniature glass bottles for an extra sweet touch.
- Flower Arrangements: Instead of throwing your wedding flowers away at the end of the night, pass out some tiny tin pails and let your guests build their own take-home arrangements.
- Parasols: Especially useful for a beach or summer wedding, parasols will keep your guests comfortable and add pops of color to all the photos.