Wedding Caterers in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, and Chapel Hill
While wedding and reception catering are often a service included with the venue, in other cases, you will need to book a wedding caterer separately. Fortunately, Raleigh, Durham, Cary, and Chapel Hill have plenty of first-class wedding catering services to offer brides and grooms. When you set out to find wedding catering in Raleigh, put some thought into your own preferred style of cuisine; the guests you’ll be serving; the overall mood and theme of the event; and, as always, your budget.
Keep scrolling to view more tips, and some of our favorite Raleigh wedding catering vendors.
- Keep it seasonal. Composing a menu of seasonal foods means everything will taste incredible, and costs will be lower.
- Come prepared. Your caterers will need to know your budget and how many guests you’ll be serving up-front
- Trust your gut. Don’t allow yourself to be wooed by glossy brochures and an attractive website. What matters most is how you feel when you actually meet with the caterer.
- Remember special requests. Ask your guests to RSVP with any allergies, dietary needs, or additional restrictions, and let your caterer know as soon as possible.
- Know that tastings usually aren’t free. Don’t be shocked if your caterer charges for the food tasting. While your initial meeting should be free, a full-scale tasting is an important and time-consuming part of the process.