Bridal Gowns and Formalwear in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, & Cary
For most brides, the wedding dress is the center of the occasion, a detail they’ve been envisioning since childhood. Whether you want a sleek, slim sheath gown or a dazzling ball gown fit for a Princess, our Raleigh wedding gown vendors have everything you need in an amazing range of styles, hues, and sizes. Most of our vendors also offer bridesmaid gowns, flower girl dresses, men’s formalwear, and mother-of-the-bride gowns as well, so you can outfit your entire wedding party to satisfy your vision! Keep reading for tips on selecting formalwear for your wedding party, and start your search with our list of Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Cary, and Durham wedding vendors!
Tips for Choosing Bridesmaid Gowns in Raleigh
Finding dresses that fit, flatter and please multiple women may seem like an impossible task, but if you follow the tips below, it can be done. The key is to strike a delicate balance between satisfying your vision and expectations, and accommodating your friends.
- Prioritize comfort. It’s impossible to cater to absolutely everyone’s preferences while bridesmaid dress shopping, but it’s important to choose a look that accommodates everyone’s body type and comfort level.
- Dare to be different. To follow up the tip above, one great way to please everyone is diversifying. For instance, you might choose a gown in a gorgeous green silk color, but permit different hemlines and sleeve lengths.
- Make sure they match your wedding dress. No need to be matchy-matchy, but your bridesmaid gowns should look good to the left and right of your gown.
- Be considerate of budgets. Your bridesmaids, not you, will foot the bill for the gowns you choose, so be careful to keep your options within a reasonable price range.
- Consider the time and place. Fall and winter call for richer fabrics, longer lengths, and deeper jewel tones, while spring and summer welcome airy fabrics, loose silhouettes, and lighter shades.
Finally, when shopping for any bridal gown or formalwear, keep an open mind, focus on the fit, and pick the one that sparks the most joy–the same way you found your wife or hubby! Get started with our list of Raleigh bridal gown vendors below.